Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm just slack!

I know I haven't posted for quite a few days. I have no excuse except to say that I'm slack. I haven't been doing nothing though. Just have a look below.


This is a card I made to give to a friend who has been very supportive whilst Alan is away. The backgound uses the Faux Linen technique. The stamp set is Merci. The colours are Sage Shadow, Barely Banana and Almost Amethyst. I used my Corp-a-dile to set three eyelets across the top.

This card hasn't photographed very well. The colours are Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip. I used the French Flair background stamp and the sentiment is from Carte Postale. I used the DS paper Au Chocolat and cut the round window with the CM Circle template. I think this one is very elegant.



I love Fishy Friends - it is fantastic to water colour. These images where coloured using the Aquapainter and Watercolour Crayons. The sentiment is from Lots of Thought. I thought that the Spot On wheel give the effect of lots of bubbles in the background.









This card also hasn't photographed very well. The colours are Night of Navy and Safe Shadow. I used the Hostess set Rivering for the circles on the right hand side and the spots on the main background. The hearts come from Happy Occasions. To give the card some sparkle I added Dazzling Diamonds to the hearts with a glue pen. I also stamped some spots on the background with glue and added the glitter there too.

I must go and start getting dinner organised - Charis does want to eat - all the time!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Nerine .P. said...

Wow Sharon,

You've been very busy...love the cards.

Nerine