Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Public Holiday!

Monday was another public holiday so I stamped a lot then too.


This card turned out better than I expected. The colours are from the Colour Coach (SU) and the layout was a challenge from SCS.









The colours are base of Sahara Sand with Bravo Burgundy, Brocade Blue, Sage Shadow and More Mustard. The stamp sets are Stem Silhouettes (stamped and embossed white) and So Very.






These 3 cards are based on the same sketch challenge from SCS but they all turned out quite different.

I am getting a second lot of cards ready to send to my husband for our troops in the Middle East. Alan is quite excited by the potential of this little idea of mine, stolen from our friends in the USA. He is trying to get a story into our local weekly paper here and the state daily as well. Who knows where it could lead? I just want to be able to support our troops and have them feel that support, even in this small way.

If you help, please leave a comment so I can be in touch with you.

Bye for now!

No comments: