Sunday, November 2, 2008

Soulology Week 2


Well, I actually completed this week's assignment in time! We had to write a list of 10 Positive Attributes about ourselves and then incorporate them into a layout. I'm not super happy with this page but I'm not sure how to improve it either.
The background is actually Ruby Red (although it has come out considerably brighter than that in the photo). The photograph was taken at lunch at The Empire Hotel in Brunei. Just a gorgeous place looking out over the sea - which is what I am doing in the photo. Think I must have been a little sunburnt!
The photo is mounted on Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I cut the tree from Close to Cocoa DSP. The leaves are from Bodacious Bouquet and are stamped in Garden Green on Whisper White. After I had adhered them, I wrote my 10 positive attributes using a Chocolate Chip marker. The page title was made using my Sizzix and the Doodle Box alphabet in Blue Bayou and Soft Sky.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Lucky you Sharon. Looks like a gorgeous place to visit and you look so-o-o relaxed!