Friday, October 31, 2008

Soulology Title Page


I was trying to find a photo for my 10 Positive Attributes page last night when I remembered this one. Whilst Alan was away for 6 months this year. I arranged for Charis and I to have some "glamour" protraits taken. This is one of the ones I chose to be printed and framed. I managed to prise it out of the frame without damaging either, scanned it and saved it to my computer. Then I printed it so I could use it.
Having worked so hard to get the photo to a point I could use it, I decided that it would work better for a title page so I still need to find one for the Positives page!
Nevermind, I'm really pleased with how this page came out. I'm not new to scrapbooking but I'm very new to using stamps on my scrapbook pages (until May this year I was a Creative Memories Consultant). The cardstock base is Brilliant Blue. The stamp sets are Whimisical Alphabet(retired), Jumbo Outline Alphabet and Scribble (Doodle) This. I just used Whisper White ink to stamp the images on the blue base. The letters S O U L are stamped in Brilliant Blue on Whisper White and cut out roughly. I mounted the photo on Whisper White cardstock before adhering it to the page.
Hope you like it.

No comments: