I've been tagged by Michelle, one member of the faabulous SBS#25.
Here's how it works...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 5 sets of five...
Things you love...
1. My husband
2. My daughter
3. Getting together with my sisters and their other halves for some laughs
5. My dog, DJ
Things you don't love...
1. People who think they deserve to be treated differently to everyone else
2. No being able to get together with my family as often as I like becuase they live at the other end of the country
3. Paying inflated prices for things because I live in a "remote" area of Australia
4. The fact that there is no craft shop in the town I live in - the closest one is 350kms away
5. The emphasis placed on having the "perfect body" by society today
Songs on your iPod/Playlist
I'll list the artist instead of the songs.
1. Petra - the original Christian rock band
2. Colin Buchanan - Aussie singer (sorta country)
3. High School Musical soundtracks - 1 and 2 - 3 hasn't been released here yet
4. Shania Twain
1. Fresh seafood (isn't it the best Michelle?)
3. Any drink with Vodka in it
4. Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate (count me in Michelle)
People you are tagging...
Bye for now!