Saturday, November 15, 2008

Soulology Week 3

I was very late in completing this page. I blame it on being away for work the week it was due and having a very busy week at work this week.

Anyway, this page is now completed. As you can see, the theme was change. We had to explare ways we had or hadn't changed over time. I have been having a battle with my weight for a number of years now. This photo used to live on my refrigerator as a reminder of how I looked and how I would continue to look if I didn't do something about it. It hasn't worked!

The colour combination I used here was taken from the DSP I used on the chipboard letters for the title - Night of Navy, Rose Red, Old Olive and Taken with Teal. The word "change" on the right and the "swirly-flowery" thing above it are rubons. I have only recently purchased the SU rubons and haven't used them much. However, I think that will change from now on. They are so easy to use and so effective.

Now I need to work on this week's page - Then and Now. This is about how my life may or may not be different to what it used to be. I have some ideas floating around in my head - I just have to put them on paper now!

No comments: