Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PJ Inspiration and Challenge!

I bought a new pair of PJ's this week. Isn't the fabric wild?! I got inspired by it - I knew it would make a great card. I want to challenge you to be inspired by this fabric too.


The colours I have taken from this piece are:


  • Whisper White
  • Soft Sky
  • Regal Rose
  • Purely Pomegranate

I challenge you to see what you can come up with using these colours. Be inspired by my PJ's!

If you takeup my challenge before 5pm Sunday 17th August, please leave a comment and a link to your blog or email me a photo/scan of your card. I will have some card candy up for grabs.

Here's my card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, gorgeous card and great idea - I love how you've used the vellum.

Nerine .P. said...

Looks good Sharon, and it's easy to see you've used your inspiration too...well done!

Angela Sargeant said...

Great card Sharon! What a cool way to get inspiration :D