Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stampin' Up Promotions - June 2008

Stampin' Up has 2 fabulous promotions for June.

Firstly, for our Hostesses. If you host a workshop in June with sales of $700 or more, Stampin' Up will add an extra $50 to your product credit! That means you will have a minimum of $130 to spend on SU product of your choice! How fabulous! If you can't wait to take advantage of this fantastic offer, just leave a comment on this post or send me an email. I only have limited times available to book home workshops for June so you'd better get in quick!

Also, Stampin' Up are encouraging us to leave our emails and blogs behind for one day and create and send at least one hand-made card. I am holding a special "eScape" workshop to help you to do this. In this workshop we will create 10 small cards to send as "Love Notes" to your friends and family. Not only that, you'll also make a cute box to keep them all in. This set would also make a fantastic gift. These note cards are so much more personal than an email! Don't you just love receiving good "snail mail". I know I do! It feels like my birthday. Anyway, the details of my "eScape" Love Notes and Box class are:

Date: Wednesday 25th June 2008
Time: 7.30pm
Place: 4 Scherger Pl, Tindal
Cost: $25 only!
RSVP: Friday 13th June

I need for you to pre-register so I can ensure I have sufficient cardstock for everyone to complete their 10 note cards. If you pay on registration I will drop the price to $20 (that's a 20% saving). I accept cash, cheque or credit card. Just send me an email or leave a comment on this post to register or for more information.

No comments: