Monday, January 5, 2009

Sketch Saturday 32

I'm on a challenge kick at the moment. This one is the Sketch Saturday Challenge. This was a great sketch that I just had to give a try.

I used Certainly Celery textured cardstock for the base. the quarter circles are Rose Red cardstock on Rose Red DSP. They were cut as circles with my CM templates then cut into quarters.

The central image is from Pretty Princess set. I stamped it using Staz-On Black on Whisper White cardstock and coloured it using my SU Markers (Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery). This was layered on the Rose Red DSP.

The flowers are from the SU Pretties Kit. They all come white but I coloured these with an SU Marker in Barely Banana. Some bling was needed so I added the pink rhinestone brads.

I think that this card would be perfect for any little Princesses birthday.

2 comments:

Janet said...

i love this card! the colours are fab!!
hugs

Natasha said...

I like circles Sharon - very cool!