Thursday, April 17, 2008

Trial Reflection

I played around with the reflection technique using vellum a couple of days ago and this is what I came up with.The base cardstock is Night of Navy. I then brayered some Glossy White with the Blue Frost Spectrum pad. I stamped the group of trees from Lovely as a Tree on one side of the vellum with embossing ink and heat embossed them with silver. I then turned the vellum over and stamped on the reverse with Black Staz-On using the Stamp-a-ma-Jig to line up the image and not inking the bottom section. I attached the vellum image over the brayered background with a Bashful Blue eyelet in each corner then adhered it to the base. I wasn't totally happy with the way it was so I added the blue gingham ribbon where the two images join.
I think this is OK. What do you think?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh this one is soooo pretty. I just love it!