This is my first time! Teresa (http://www.craftingtheweb.blogspot.com/) has tagged me with the "7 Things Game".
The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, here's my 7 things:
1. I truly was "Sweet Sixteen and never been kissed".
2. When I was a child, we cat a ginger cat who was named Ginger Meggs. I had never heard of Ginger Meggs so my Dad had to explain the reference to me.
3. If I had a choice between going to the park and reading a book, the book would win every time.
4. I have tried most crafts at one time or another.
5. I need, but don't have, a separate very large room for all my crafting gear.
6. My husband and my daughter are the most precious things in the world to me.
7. My nickname at school in Grade 6 was Brainwave.
Now I have to tag 7 other bloggers:
I haven't spoken to all these ladies but I do visit their blogs every day and they always inspire me.
I'll be back later today or tomorrow with a new card I've made using the new textured cardstock from SU.