Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tag - you're it!

I've been tagged by one of new SBS sisters, Debby. Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now for 7 facts about myself:
  1. My taste in music can only be described as "eclectic" - anything from hard rock to show tunes.
  2. I have too much "stuff".
  3. I would love to have a clutter free house - but see 2. above.
  4. I am arachnaphobic - don't ask me to be in the same room as anything hairy, with 8 legs. Even dead ones!
  5. My favourite colour is blue.
  6. I respond really well to praise and recognition.
  7. I have a small collection of Cherished Teddies.

Now to tag 7 others.

Susie

Michelle

Theresa

Leslie

Kristen

Stephanie

Karen

I'm off now to let these lovely ladies know that they've been tagged. I'll be back later today with some of my recent creations.

No comments: