Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers # 25

I've joined! SBS is a great group of fellow blogging stampers who give great support to each other, as well as issuing challenges, sending RAK's etc. I'm really excited to be a part of this. If you would like to join too just go to the SBSblog and sign up.

A little bit about myself for my Sisters:
  • I live near Katherine, in the Northern Territory, Australia
  • I am an RAAF wife - my husband is an RAAF chaplain
  • I work full-time as an accountant with in local government
  • I am a craft-addict - I have tried just about every craft there is (except anything that involves painting - I'm not good at that)
  • I have been an SU demo for 4 months and am loving it
  • I have one daughter who is 11 years old (I almost wrote 10!)

I'm really looking forward to this experience.

(I have listed all the current SBS #25 members in the sidebar and will add to it as more people join.)

6 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Yah another down under stamper - we'll be in the samish time zone & have the same stamps etc with SU!

Looking forward to playing!

Leslie said...

Hi Sharon, my new sister! Great to meet you, thank you for the visit and kind words on my site. I love this idea of the Blogging Sisterhood, what a fun way to meet interesting and fun women that you would never normally have the chance to get to know. I love your one sheet wonder cards, too bad you are just "a little" out of my way to make your workshops!
Talk with you soon, Leslie

Janet said...

Welcome to our group:) Looking forward to getting to know you:)
hugs
janet

Judy said...

Hi new sister (and neighbour!!) Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog and I know I am going to enjoy looking at all the lovely cards that you make.

I know that Sisterhood 25 is going to be a really great group.

Cheers Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, Lovely blog and your cards are beautiful thanks for the inspiration looking forward to getting to know you sista!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon! Nice to meet you! Your blog is very pretty and I love your beautiful creations! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Your new sister, Vanja