Monday, March 30, 2009

Is it really Christmas already?

Well, no, it's not but Janet's Corrosive Challenge this week is to make a Christmas card with an animal on it. I don't have many Christmas sets which include animals so this was a real challenge for me. I decided to use Crab and Co (retiring in 2 days!) and this is my card:


The base is Real Red, layered with Whisper White and then Real Red again (original heh?). I stamped the images on Whisper White with Black Staz-On and coloured then using a Blender Pen and Stampin' Pastels. I then cut out all the images and mounted them using Stampin' Dimensionals. A very simple card but effective.

Come back and visit tonight for a sneak peak at one of the sets in the new catalogue.

3 comments:

Debby said...

:-)
I love your crabby Christmas. Makes me smile.

Melissa Craig said...

I love the simplicity of your card. Way cute!

Anne said...

Love the card and what a great pun in the greeting :)